June 24, 2015

Wednesday update

Tuesday night & the Cleveland Indians!


 
More yard work!

Have to share what Tim Wageman shared about his experience meeting Richard:

"This man has made my week from day 1. He has told me his life story from playing ping pong in China to going to college at Harvard. He showed me how to be great husband. I could tell he was a great man from the first 5 minutes of talking to him. 

Robb : We are here to serve you and to love you.
Richard : There isn't much to love.
That statement couldn't be anymore false. There was more than I could handle to love. We love you Richard, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and to love you."
 
Our middle school students & team leaders praying with Parma Heights as they get ready for day 3 of FOCUS sports camp. As of this afternoon 107 KIDS came to know Christ and except Him as their personal Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment